Device for measuring amplitude of ripple control signal(MTU) type MJUTF 1.1
- Device is designed to measure the level of ripple control signals in the distribution network and its conversion into a standard electrical measuring signal 0-10mA.That is suitable for remote control systems, where measured data can be loged. That way one can achieve better control and supervision of MTU system, identify causes and prevent loss of signal quality in power grid
- Device measures ripple control signal and converts its amplitude(RMS value) to DC current. Current can be present at the output long as customer requires or at most until start of next ripple control signal emission.
- Device can measure all types of telegrams: Semagyr 50 a, Ricontic b, DIN 4386-301 (Versacom) and others.
Housing and connecting:
- The device is placed in a standard housing that is used for the MTU receivers DIN 43861-2.
- The device is mounted on the wall using three screws
- Connecting is very simple. Connect the two wires for power supply (phase and neutral). Connect two wires to the terminals for current output. Since power supply is galvanically isolated from the current output you don't have to worry about swapping phase and neutral wires.
- At the terminals device can be connected using two wires 2,5 mm2 or one wire up to 6 mm2
|Name||Device for measuring amplitude of
ripple control signal(MTU)
|Supply voltage||230 V~, (+15%,-20%)|
|Maximal consumption||12 VA|
|Operational voltage Uf||0,5% Un|
|Non operational voltage Unf||0,3% Un|
|The frequency of telegrams||183,33 - 750 Hz|
|10V (10 mA) R≤1k|
|20V (20 mA) R≤500|
|Time required for setting
output current to 0mA after
start impulse is detected
|60 s, or user setting|
|Operating temperature||-25 do +55°C|
|Bistable output relay||16 A, cos φ=1|
|Switch contacts|| 1 x changeover contacts
|Required current loop resistance||≤1k|
|Degree of mechanical protection||IP 51|
|Housing dimensions||DIN 43861-2,
175 x 105 x 68 mm